Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I got yo back momma!

Saturday we had a dress fitting for one of my friend's weddings. Malcolm and I went, however, he fell asleep on the way there. We were there for a little bit before he woke up. We had all exchanged hello's, compliments, and were making our way into our dresses. Malcolm finally woke up and was out of it because he was in a foreign place. However, he noticed that my cousin had the exact same purse as me. He got up, went over to Renee (Nay nay), pushed her and snatched her (my potential) purse back and gave it to me. He thrust the purse into my arms, and very seriously said, "here you go momma!" We all sat there for a minute puzzled and then it clicked! Malcolm thought that Renee had stolen my purse! I explained to Malcolm that there were two purses and this one was hers and that he needed to give it back. So he brought it back to her and with an attitude flung it at her "HERE!" **scowl scowl** I told him he needed to be nice about it. So he handed it to her and said "Here ya go! Thank you!" lol Hilarious! Guess I don't have to worry about anyone getting my stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment